ASC Development, Planning and Management Services
Meridian Surgical Partners leverages our expertise and experience in multi-specialty and spine and orthopedic-driven ASC development and operations to empower physicians to achieve their goal of owning and operating a new facility.
Meridian has the capital resources and industry knowledge to partner with physicians on ASC development projects. Meridian understands that the first step is planning, so we collaborate closely with the physician partnership to define the scope which will ultimately dictate the facility size. From there, we guide the partnership through financing and real estate decisions to the delivery of the facility. Our proven project management process uses efficient and cost-effective measures to ensure development stays on timeline and within budget.
- Phase I - Physician Partner Analysis
- Phase II - Facility Planning
- Phase III - Financial Planning
- Project Syndication
- Project Financing Sourcing (equipment and construction costs)
- Partnership Agreements
- Design / Pre-Construction Phase Management
- Construction Phase Management
- Equipment Selection and Procurement